$3299 pp Double $3099 pp Triple $4199 pp Single (TAX INCL.)
*NO LIMO PICK UP AVAILABLE*
THIS FULLY ESCORTED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Motor coach transportation with washroom and A/C
- 12 nights’ accommodation at name brand hotels + 2 nights accommodation on Ferry (Newfoundland)
- 12 hot buffet or deluxe continental breakfasts
- 10 meals (lunches or dinners)
Travel Goodtime Tours has put together an unforgettable tour that includes note-worthy and breathtakingly beautiful locations in Eastern Canada. Just SOME of the places you will see and / or visit:
- QUEBEC: Spectacular Montmorency Falls. Stunning Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. Plains of Abraham & old Quebec City.
- NEW BRUNSWICK: World’s longest covered bridge: 'Hartland Covered Bridge' and an amazing natural phenomenon, 'Magnetic Hill'
- NOVA SCOTIA: Pier 21 (gateway to Canada for thousands of early immigrants), Guided Tour of Cabot Trail (considered one of the world's most scenic destination areas) & Peggy’s Cove.
- P.E.I.: Province House (The birthplace of Confederation), Confederation Bridge (linking P.E.I. to the mainland) and Green Gables (located in Cavendish, in the Prince Edward Island National Park). This is the site which inspired the setting for the famous L.M. Montgomery's "Anne of Green Gables." (Guided Tour)
- NEWFOUNDLAND: City tour of the Victorian architecture in St. Johns downtown area and the panoramic view from Signal Hill. A boat tour in the Whitless Bay Ecological Reserve to search for Puffins, other sea birds and whales. Visit Bonavista where John Cabot first arrived in North America in 1497. Visit light houses and much more.